??Securing employees in a post-COVID world is challenging. Engaging well-targeted content, an accessible application process, and a paid campaign strategy has driven improvements to the Robertson Lodges w?ebsite Careers page. ?
Robertson Lodges operate 3 luxury lodges and golf courses in New Zealand: Kauri Cliffs, Cape Kidnappers, and Matakauri.
We have partnered with the Robertson Lodges team to deliver their websites and all facets of their digital marketing campaigns.
A successful example is a recent Careers Campaign needed to re-build their teams post-covid, and to attract the right people to deliver exclusive experiences in their spectacular settings.
With a previously outdated careers page, the main goal was to persuade those looking for hospitality roles or to work abroad in New Zealand to consider a role with Robertson Lodges.
The careers section needs to:
- Inspire and give valuable information to interested applicants
- Give the ability to apply for a specific role
- Share current team member stories
- Answer typical applicant questions
Another goal was to increase the visitation to the page, targeting the right people who are seeking new opportunities.????
???To meet their goals we:
- Redeveloped the careers page and modules to make it more engaging and user-friendly to apply and download applicant information guides
- Improved navigation and call-to-action buttons guiding visitors on a logical flow to ap??ply for a role
- Added an informative set of FAQs to help answer typical applicant questions????????
- Aligned the content to the expectations of working for a leading New Zealand luxury lodge
- Supported the strategy with a Paid Search and Paid Social Ad campaign???
Our team is proud to share Impressive results that were seen extremely quickly within 2 weeks of the updated Careers section launch.
Key metrics all improved considerably compared to pre-launch analytics.
- This "engagement on page" with clicks on the call to action buttons and links increased nearly 28%
- The 160% increase in "time on page" indicates how much more engaging people are finding the content
The "Bounce rate" declined by 40% to a low 38.31% showing the great improvement in engagement of visitors
The success of this project has showcased how re-evaluating, updating and optimising content to be more emotive, appealing, and structured, can lead to significant lifts in key metrics and user engagement.