Senior Account Manager
Due to business growth we are on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager with at least 5 years' experience, keen to spread their wings at a leading tourism digital agency. The role offers huge growth potential, with a diverse portfolio, and will allow you to push the agency and client projects in new directions.
Whether you’re at a larger agency and are looking for a something different, or you’re simply looking for change, this is an incredible opportunity to join our tight-knit team and get amongst it!
We are a successful digital agency, with clients throughout the New Zealand, Australia, and beyond. We are dynamic and agile in our approach, so you'll need to be an adaptable person who strives for the best!
The role of the Senior Account Manager is to be a kick-arse relationship builder! You will be a key member of the market-facing Tomahawk team, showing thought leadership within the digital and tourism sector and be the client’s internal champion to deliver success.
You must enjoy a fast-paced environment and the complexity of partnering with established clients to assist with their marketing strategies and tailored solutions.
You could be part of the next exciting project we run, the opportunities are endless.
- Building relationships with key clients and driving growth in their account
- Managing multiple key accounts and projects of varying sizes and scale
- To provide thought leadership and industry consultation
- Writing clear, detailed briefs for our team, ensuring work meets the Tomahawk standard before it’s delivered to our clients
- Deliver and measure success of client’s business goals
- Working collaboratively with our wider team to ensure project needs are being met
- Keep communications flowing and ensuring clients are well informed and expectations are met
- Tracking work and productivity in our project management platform - Mavenlink
- Understanding broad business requirements and being able to contribute to strategy
- Achieve targets and KPI’s
- Input customer and sales information into HubSpot
- Always promoting the professional image of Tomahawk, both in person and on social media
- Collaborate with the team to step outside your usual role to attend events and promotions
- Great people skills are a must have
- 5+ years-experience in Account Management, client facing or relationship management roles, ideally in an agency setting
- People leadership experience an advantage
- Knowledge or passion or interest in digital, marketing and tourism
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Office 365 suite
- A desire to learn, upskill and grow your understanding of the industry
- Motivated, proactive, self-starter who is committed to making your own success
- Enjoy partnering creatively with clients on marketing and advertising campaigns
- The ability to be agile in approach, flexible and able to prioritise with ease and confidence