DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Are you the digital marketing executive we are looking for?
Do you have a passion for digital marketing and would like to improve your knowledge, skills and technically savvy in one of the most exciting industries? We are seeking a talented marketer to join our fast-paced digital team and help define the online presence of some leading tourism brands.
In this role you will use all your current skills and learn so much more. Each day is different and a typical day could involve carrying out any of the following:
- Plan & implement a digital advertising campaign across Facebook & AdWords
- Get your hands dirty improving the SEO performance of a clients website?
- Analyse and interpret the digital performance metrics so you can make key decisions based on data
- Enhance UX experience on clients websites by carrying out UX audits
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- SEO experience
- Google AdWords qualification
- Google Analytics experience
- Google Tag manager experience
- Facebook advertising experience
You will be rewarded with competitive remuneration package, great location, easy access to the motorway and free parking as well!
FULL STACK PHP DEVELOPER
In this role you will be primarily focused on delivering high quality code and ensure the successful execution of all work.
You will have a strong background in web development and have a desire to push the boundaries of what is achievable. You will deliver beautifully crafted code that other developers love to maintain, reuse and extend.
You need to be someone experienced who has the vision and answers for other developers to look up to and be challenged and excited about what is possible.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To build websites and applications in PHP, MySQL & Front-end technologies
- To provide leadership in the areas of website design and usability for all projects so that clients get the best possible service and achieve their business goals.
- To contribute to the Website and Creative team’s delivery to ensure our targets are achieved via the greatest possible level of productivity.
- To keep abreast of new trends in online creative design, usability and web development trends and share knowledge with team mates.
- Strong attention to detail with relentless follow up
- To continuously assess our Website and Creative services, identifying new opportunities for the business.
- To be a proactive member of the Website and Creative teams and strive to do the best work you can for the company.
Ideally, you would have….
- At least 2 years of web development experience
- Proven person of action & delivery focused
- Results orientated
- Experience with PHP | MySQL | AWS | Silver Stripe
- Experience with unit testing and PHP Unit
- Strong OO design patterns, modular design
If either of these positions sound like they're meant for you then send a cover letter along with your resume to Rachel Mander