ResBook - Reservation Management
ResBook is one easy-to-use, cloud based reservation management system designed specifically for boutique accommodation providers. It will simplify, streamline and increase your bookings online.
By using ResBook as your accommodation management tool, you’ll be able to manage your rates and reservations, increase your sales, save plenty of time and make it much easier for people to make a reservation and then book online.
Download The ResBook Flyer (0.5Mb)
With ResBook, you can:
Control your rates and reservations
- Sell using four different modes: instant confirmation, manual confirmation, unavailable (booked/closed) and on request
- Employ a variable minimum stay, based on factors such as time of year and/or day of week
- Dynamic rate structures
Make booking easier for your guests and easier for you to manage
- Integrate ResBook within your website and customise your calendar based on your branding
- Have an easy and intuitive calendar for guests to view your rates and book online
- Integrate with DPS to take deposits or pay in full at the time of placing the booking securely, in real-time
- Choose the mobile-friendly calendar within your mobile website, so your guests can book on the go
Increase your sales
- Enjoy the ability to allow agents to book with you using ResAgent, with Agent recognition and contract rates all set up, as well as monthly statements automatically generated
- Capture and store your guest booking details for use with your loyalty programs, newsletters and other marketing opportunities
- Integrate with ResOnline, and connect to over 40 channels, with live inventory feeds so you’ll avoid double bookings
- Offer your guests specials and package options, such as a % discount, flat rate discount, pay-in-full first discount and stay and pay options
- Upsell your services at the time of placing a bookings, such as tours, dinners and hampers
Measure the results
- Understand your business with a full array of reports
- Add on our seamless integration with Xero accounting, to share data across ResBook and accounts and save time across a range of business essentials.
As our own proprietary software, all the new system developments and support are all taken care of under the one roof. So as part of your subscription, you’ll enjoy proactive enhancements based on market trends and user requests, and enjoy support which is just a phone call away.