Marketing with the 5 stages of travel
- Review the 5 stages of travel and what marketing platform serves each stage
- Map your 2020 plan on the 5 stages of travel worksheet
- 1.5 hour planning workshop
Takeaway: Each business will create their 2020 marketing plan and one a bite-sized campaign strategy to implement in another of today’s workshop.
Optimise your Google My Business
- Prequel = set up GMB self learning eBook
- Learn about the the different steps to optimise Google my Business (including applying for the exception for accommodation)
- 1.5 hour hand on workshop
Takeaway: Each business will better understand how easy and important it is to update their GMB listing
Website Health Check
- More than 50% of searches are done on mobile – learn the importance of responsive
- Site speed – is your site fast enough for your customers? Do the test.
- What is a good site map and do you have one?
- What’s a Meta?
- You can’t sell a secret – Clear Call to Actions (CTA’s)
- 1.5 hour workshop discussion
Takeaway: Each business will understand the benchmarks of a good website and where their site sits
Making Social Media Work for Your Tourism Business
- Building your social media audience
- Finding a new audience to target on social media
- Posting vs. linking to your website
- 1.5 hour interactive workshop
Takeaway: Each business will be able to set up a basic Social Media Campaign using Facebook Ads
Protect your brand with Google Ads
- Introduction to Google Search Ads
- How to set up a brand campaign - project yourself against the OTA's and your competitors
- 5 tips to optimise the performance of your brand ads
- 1.5 hour educational workshop
Takeaway: Each business will better understand Google Ads and how to build a brand campaign